Monday, April 4, 2011

Miss Madelynn !!

She is so independent!!
Three generations...Memere, Granddaughter and great-granddaughter
Nana and her precious lil monkey!!


My granddaughter and her Mom came for a family wedding in the middle of March. Due to illness anad crazy busy, I haven't had a change to post some pictures of my darling lil bug..But Madelynn is such a busy little girl I think I'll change that name to lil monkey. She is the darling of our eyes and I love her so. We are heading up to her home in Calgary in the middle of May
for her 1st birthday !!! So only 6 more weeks before I get my Maddy fix lol.

8 comments:

Tracey McBride ~ Frugal Luxuries® said...

Your little bug/monkey ;) is a living doll!!! I can see how she has everyone so charmed! Hope you are doing well and enjoying some spring time! We are having a short bout of really pretty days after a lonnng winter of rainy~ness and overcast days (for soCal) so can finally get some things done outside! I'm working...slllowly...on it and spending too much time looking at pretty pictures of gardens. Take care of yourself my friend!
Love,
Tracey
x0x

Lorrie said...

What a little sweetheart. You must enjoy every minute with her. Hard to believe she's almost 1.

Serena Lewis said...

OH Bettyann...how adorable Madelynn is and you look so happy too!! It's fantastic that you will be traveling to Calgary to celebrate her 1st birthday too! I love the generation pic...so precious. I've been wanting to get a generation photo of Mikayla, Michelle, me and my Mum....hopefully, I might get the chance when everyone gathers together at Easter.

I hope all the illness has cleared now.

Love and hugs,
Serena

Jan Hennings said...

Miss Madelynn is adorable :) Just too cute! Thanks for your sweet comment on my new Granddaughter, too :)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

My oh my! Has it already been a year? I remember when you were blogging about her birth. Yikes! Time really does fly! She is such a cutie! Hope all is well with you. :) Best wishes, Tammy

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

How sweet, I'll bet you were just in heaven.

Decor To Adore said...

Oh she is getting so big so quickly! Such an adorable baby~!

Lila Rostenberg said...

So cute!!! Enjoy!
Anticipation is part of the fun!!!