Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happiness


Well today has been a blur of good events..I dropped off an item for A, then drove to SIL to drop off her gift...She loves the taken of love..my little niece loved her belated present..all the girls had lots of goodies to tell me...what a fab group love them all..the next door neighbour thanked me for the little gift for her 3 week old son and I got to meet him for the first time..oh so sweet..plus I meet up with Mom and Sis just to say HI..Tonight I have a job interview with a mom to see if we suit for a p/t after school job..I had a nap and am now waiting for the love of my life to come in to share our day..Thanks for listening friends...take care..

1 comment:

Sea Witch said...

I love your blog background of the crows against the formal paper. I have a fondness for crows/ravens. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on my little ravioli. She makes me laugh in so many ways. Sea Witch