Saturday, November 28, 2009

WELCOME FRIENDS


I have decided to complete another change on the blog..What do you think? I love changing colours, pictures and backgrounds.

Tuesday is December 1st and I am feeling the season this year.I have been making Christmas cards,buying little gifts and actually looking forward to Christmas.

Many people are sad during this season due to depression, finances, or remembering things lost over the years. I have been trying to make small changes in my life and reaching out to others less fortunate makes me feel that is the way for me.

Take care friends and thank you for visiting my blog. I have been so fortunate in making new Blogging friends!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That little Santa on the sidebar is so darn cute! I hope your Holiday season will be great. Thanks for getting to know you like this and for your visits and great comments on my blog!
(((((HUG)))))