Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall is here in Canada !!


We know that fall is here in Canada, as hockey season has begun. We are all rooting for our fav teams. Lil bug's Mom is a Vancouver Canucks fan and her Dad is Calgary Flames...so I found a canucks jersey at a resale store...when Lil Bug was born found cute little flames shoes...Go Canucks Go..don't get between a fan and their team LOL...Our Thanksgiving has come and gone...I am grateful for my health, sanity, and LIL BUG not neccesairly in that order. I am not thankful for being more cranky, less patient and more critical...hmmm time to sort out these feelings and get on with life. So friends I am enjoying reading your blogs, visiting how-to sites and the warm love from old and new friends.. Take Care..

6 comments:

Izzy said...

Cute, cute little one... Much to be thankful for.

Lila Rostenberg said...

Enjoy the season and the sport!
We have dry sunny weather this week and could use some rain. No frost yet!
I'm going out to pick some zinnias!

Tracey McBride ~ Frugal Luxuries® said...

Couldn't be any cuter!!!
Love,
Tracey
x0x
P.S. Thanks for the nice words. :)

Naturegirl said...

Bettyann such a sweet image!Here in my new world the hockey fans are Leaf fans! My hubby is the ultimate Leaf fan so he is smiling BIG realizing that Grand Bend is a hockey town!My son-in-law is a Detroit fan so what shirt does our little grandson wear! That is the question..we'll see as he gets older and makes up his own mind!

Decor To Adore said...

Oh my goodness what a sweet precious baby in such a cute jersey!

Betty Anne said...

What a super cute picture. My hubby and son are big hockey fans. We live in Ontario so my husbands favorite team is the Sens. But my son for some reason has always loved the Oilers. He has every oilers related souvenier you can have and hopes to decorate his rec room in his new home with the.